The BT TM7 paintball gun is the new hotness in the paintball world, in utilizes both speedball and woodsball into one sick gun. The TM7 paintball gun uses Mini Technology which is currently used by world class tournament paintball teams so you know your gun can keep up in the speedball arena. BT also customized it to their liking to fit into the woodsball style of play as we’ll as adding there unique adjustable stock, sight rail and adjustable front grip. This thing is a tactical paintballers dream. It brings you the sleek look of some of BT’s other tactical paintball guns but with unheard of woodsball fire power. Another very unique featured seen only in a few high end guns is the internal hosing which means no macro hosing on the outside of your gun, no more blown macro hosing!
The BT TM-7 utilizes Mini Technology to inflict maximum force from a marker of minimal size. Dont be fooled by the size of the TM-7s exterior; it can hang with the big boys and is by no means a lightweight. Once you hold one and pull the trigger, you wont want to put it down. Its lightweight, yet durable construction is perfect for close quarters or long-range combat. This is the marker that just may have people rethink the way they looked at Mil-Sim paintball markers.
- Mini Technology Inside
- Shift-On-The-Fly, 4-Position Mode Switch
- Multiple, Extensive Firing Modes Including Semi/Burst/Full-Auto
- Multiple Picatinny Rails Allow For Extra Accessories
- Adjustable, Multi-Position Stock
- Collapsible/Adjustable Front Grip
- Low Pressure Operation
- No External Hoses; Internal Airline Operation
- Additional Modes: NPPL/PSP/NXL/Millennium
- Universal Mini-Style Barrel Thread