The black Tippmann 98 Custom PLATINUM SERIES w/ E-Trigger™ is all about you. Your style. Your game. Your options. This marker allows you to call the shots because it’s the most customizable marker on the market. And it’s easy. All of the Tippmann accessories can be installed with the same tools that you use to take the marker apart. The 98 Custom has the ability to accept the Flatline™ Barrel System, Sniper barrels, double trigger kit, the Response™ Trigger System, collapsible stock, drop forward, rear-cocking system, vertical adapter kit, vertical and expansion chamber kit and the low pressure system. With its all aluminum die cast receiver and new, extra-sturdy finish, the semi-automatic 98 Custom includes marker and maintenance pack (barrel sleeve, oil, wrenches, cleaning cable, and spare tank O-ring. Other features include a quick-release feeder elbow, removable front grip to accept expansion chamber and vertical kits, and a 200-round hopper. It’s fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen.
The E-Trigger™ Electronic Upgrade includes five firing modes (semi-auto, auto-response, full-auto, 3-shot burst, turbo) that can be changed in seconds for rapid (up to 17 balls per second) firing. Requires 9-volt battery.
New Features Include:
- Split Receiver Design, which provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of grip upgrades and modifications
- Secure Front Sight Spring and Trigger Pins, which makes the marker easier to service and reassemble
- Easy-to-Remove Power Tube Design with self-sealing/locking gas line makes maintaining the marker quick and easy
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, which eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- New Barrel Porting and a Matte Finish, which improves marker air efficiency and reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails, which makes adding a carry handle, scopes and other accessories a snap
- Redesigned, Vertical Front Grip, which offers improved stability and added texture for a more secure feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap, which allows players to easily attach a variety of different sling styles