This new lightweight, high performance electro-pneumatic marker is designed to perform for players regardless of conditions or style of play. At the heart of the Crossover beats the latest iteration of Tippmann’s FlexValve – the exclusive industry technology that allows players to switch from electronic to mechanical mode on the fly, with just the flip of a switch. A variety of other key features are also integrated into the Crossover to give players the ability to go harder than before, while traveling lighter than ever.
The new Crossover is covering new ground and reaching out to an expanded group of players with this product advancement. The Crossover was designed for the hybrid player, someone who needs a durable and reliable marker that will deliver – regardless of the style of game. As implied by its name, it’s a marker that will successfully cross over to any game, anywhere, any time. While our existing modifiable and easy-to-upgrade markers remain extremely popular, we also wanted to reach out to those players seeking legendary Tippmann durability in a sleek, lightweight and bold new design.
Some of the features incorporated into the new Crossover marker include the following:
- .68 caliber electro-pneumatic marker
- New, lightweight compact design
- Integrated break beam anti-chop eyes
- Ability to work in both electronic and mechanical modes
- Low pressure operation under 300 PSI
- Internal gasline
- Magnetic hall effect trigger switch
- Multiple adjustable firing modes, including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium
- Tournament lock switch
- Adjustable clamping feedneck with vertical feed
- Machine-milled upper body
- Bottom regulator with the ability to convert to a front regulator
- Fully compatible with HPA and Nitrogen; for CO2, see owner’s manual for details
- Two year limited warranty
- A-5/X7 threads
It’s the only marker of its kind that combines the benefits of FlexValve Technology – including low recoil, low pressure operation, and the ability to switch from electronic to mechanical operation – with Tippmann durability.