This newly designed Valor goggle was developed around three key performance upgrades called C-Max – improved visual clarity, greater coverage and enhanced comfort.
The most notable feature is the high performance toroidal scratch and fog resistant lens and quick release system. The toroidal lens focuses more light directly onto the eye to provide better clarity in a variety of light conditions, while the quick release system allows for fast and easy lens replacement. This patent-pending quick release lens system offers lens removal or attachment in less than 60 seconds.
The goggle will come in several versions including black, U.S. Army camo, Tippmann camo and a rental version all sold under the Tippmann and U.S. Army brands. In addition, this newly designed goggle will also soon be available in all Tippmann and U.S. Army PowerPacks providing a better performing goggle for those players purchasing kits.
Key features incorporated into the Tippmann’s new goggle design include:
- Extended coverage to protect the chin, jaw and ear
- Additional ventilation to optimize airflow and reduce fogging
- A premium woven strap with a silicone backing for ultimate comfort and fit
- An adjustable, fitted visor
- Compression-molded comfort foam wherever the goggle touches the face
Coming late this spring